When you live in a caravan, it is time to simplify.
For example I halved this recipe.
- 500g boneless chicken thighs, sliced thinly
- I packet of proprietory fajita spice mix
- 2 chillies
- 1/2 each red and green capsicum, chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- Ready made salsa
- Sour cream
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Oil for frying (chilli oil)
- Brown the chicken in hot oil with the chillies
- Add the onion and spice mix
- Stir fry until fragrant
- Add the capsicum and stir fry until the chicken is cooked
- Serve on warmed soft tortilla with salsa, sour cream and coriander