Corned beef again. I am very fond of corned beef. I don’t have all my usual ingredients on hand at present so I improvised with what I had available. This came out really well.
- A piece of corned beef
- 1 can of sparkling apple cider
- 250 ml apple, pear and raspberry juice.
- 250 ml black filter coffee
- 1Tbsp lemon juice
- water to top up
- 1 tsp mace
- 1 tsp ground star anise
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 or 3 whole red chillies
Put it all in the slow cooker and cook it. Until it is cooked.
That’s it! Simple but very tasty.