- 2 x 400g cans of chickpeas
- 6 Tbsp. liquid from the cans
- 200g marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 tsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Chopped coriander or parsley leaves
- Rinse the chickpeas and add to the blender with the tahini, artichokes, garlic, salt, lemon juice and liquid.
- Blend until smooth then slowly add the oil while the blender is running.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving
- Serve sprinkled with paprika and chopped herbs.