I didn’t make this, though I intend to. I just happened to drop by to say Hello, just as Lyn was about to dish this up. So I got to try some and bring some home with me. It’s delicious.
The ingredients and details here are approximate, as told to me between bites.
- Packet Lasagna
- Courgette cut into long strips
- Chicken mince
- Chopped onion
- 1 pod chicken stock concentrate
- Cheese ( I think Lyn used plain old tasty cheddar)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Make the Bechamel
- Fry the mince in oil with sage and seasoning
- Steam pumpkin with a little water, chicken stock pod onion & garlic then add to chicken
- Layer everything as one usually does with lasagna, top off with bechamel and cheese
- Bake until browned
Lyn said she thought she should have added Parmesan on top so when I reheated the piece in the picture, I did.