Hot weather has arrived so the soup should be hot!
- 3 or 4 potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 or 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- About a quarter of a butternut pumpkin, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- Lots of garlic
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup chopped spinach or silverbeet
- 1 Tbsp dried coriander leaves or a small bunch of fresh
- 2 or 3 Tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tsp chilli sambal (or more)
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp amchur (dried mango powder)
- 1 can chickpeas
- Add all the ingredients except the salt to a slow cooker and cook on low all day while you are at work.
- In the evening blend it to a smooth creamy consistence with a blender wand
- Taste and add salt until it is perfect.
Serve with a garnish of coriander leaves
Serves 6. Can be frozen and microwaved.