This was an idly conceived late Sunday brunch. I was not intending to blog it, but it turned out really well. So tasty and pleasantly hot. So good in fact, I had two wraps. There is still enough chicken left for another four.
- 400 g chicken breast
- Hot Peri Peri sauce – about a tablespoonful or so
- A few jalapeño, chopped small
- Lime juice – a few dashes
- Oyster sauce – a tablespoonful
- Worcestershire sauce – a few dashes
- Crushed garlic
- Flour wraps or tortillas
- Bean salad as blogged earlier. This batch has feta and champignons added with lime juice, Tabasco and Paul Newman’s Caesar dressing.
- HP or barbecue sauce for the wrap
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and marinate in the sauces, garlic, jalapeño and lime juice
- Cook in olive oil in a hot pan – simmer until the marinade reduces and the chicken is cooked
- Zap a wrap in the microwave for twenty seconds,
- Add a squirt of HP or barbecue sauce, fill with chicken and bean salad, wrap and eat.
Hot periperilous chicken.