I may at last be getting the hang of preparing a meal for one.
This one is a quick and simple but very tasty lunch.
- a fillet of white flaky fish – this is Whiting
- a tablespoon of green curry paste
- a handful each of chopped capsicum, celery and onion (or green beans etc-whatever is on hand)
- 1/3 can of coconut cream
- a squeeze of lime
- a splash of peanut oil
- squeeze a little lime juice on the fish
- Heat the oil in the pan and throw in the onion
- add the fish and cook for a couple of minutes
- add curry paste, then the vegetable and lastly the coconut cream
- turn the fish over
- stir the sauce around it and turn down the heat to a simmer.
- When the fish is cooked through, serve over noodles or with rice.